Ads Here

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

A story of grandma || English stories for kids

              A STORY OF GRANDMA

    Many people stand to buy rice at a fair shop
 Were.  Also an old grandmother in that line
 She was standing up.  He was the one who stood behind the elder
 “Grandmother!  Go outside for me a little rush
 Should.  If you go a little late
 Get up behind me and stand up.
 I buy the rice first and leave. ”
 That said.



    The grandfather also said "Thank you!"  Single word
 The grandmother stood behind her and stood.
 The grandmother who saw this was standing behind it
 To hear another one likewise, Grandma says "Thank you!"
 Saying a single word and then coming back
 Agreed.  Standing behind grandma like that
 The grandmother followed everyone
 They pushed and moved on.

    Thank you Grandma's single every time
 Say the word and go back to the queue
 She's the last person to come.

    A boy grandmother who was watching this
 Go, “Grandma!  Every once in a while
 Thank you for coming to you and asking for your place
 You say a single word and you give it space.  You
 Thank you for giving them space
 Should.  But thank you for that
 What does it mean? ”

    The grandmother said, “They thank me
 Needless to say.  Behind me every time
 Go ahead and get every man
 I was able to help a man on the go.
 I thank God for giving me that opportunity
 Said! ”If you answer that.


 Justice: When it comes to helping others
 An opportunity to thank God
 Do it willingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment